About HYTORC Central
HYTORC® is dedicated to assisting industry companies with understanding torque specification and recommending proper hydraulic torque wrenches and related equipment for your specific applications. Hydraulic & Pneumatic Torque Wrenches have become necessary in order to meet today’s stringent Safety Standards and Torque Specification Requirements.
SAFETY is Key for any company engaging work crews and laborers to perform bolting, on-site or in field service. Proper use of hydraulic or pneumatice torque wrenches Enhances Safety and Reduces Accidental Injuries.
HYTORC® promotes Safety in supporting all tool procurement with necessary On-Site Safety and Operations Training for assurance that all company personnel is proficient in the proper use of their torque equipment.
You can contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to serve you for your hydraulic torque wrench needs (be it sales, service, or rental). Contact us and we will respond immediately. Check out our value added services and support below!
Value Added Services:
- FREE User-Safety-Training upon Receipt of Merchandise
- FREE Demo to see if tool is right for your application.
- FREE Semi-Annual User-, Safety-Training on Request.
- FREE Annual Safety Seminar on Appointment
- FREE Loaner Tools in case of Product Failure Under warranty
- FREE Torque/Tension Consultation/Seminar
- FREE Half Day, First Use Supervision
- FREE Annual Product Inspection on Request
- FREE Short-Term-No-Obligation trial usage
- All repairs are guaranteed for 6 months
- HYTORC Warranty is 12 months, no questions asked
- All parts replaced with new ones will be returned to the customer for inspection upon request
- User training of all Rentals is FREE of all cost
- Rental Tools are guaranteed to perform and are subject to the FREE Loaner Tool Policy of HYTORC
- Local representation & support is available